I love receiving my Ipsy bag in the mail every month, this is no secret. Especially when you know it’s going to be a good one, much like this months! Along with might just be the coolest bag Ipsy has done since I’ve been subscribed.
Let’s snoop at my bag!
Paw prints = cruelty free, check mark = vegan
ColourPop Cosmetics Creme Gel Liner in ‘Get Paid’ ($5 full size) 🐾
- I was SO pumped to see in the sneak peek I’d be receiving a ColourPop item. I see and follow them everywhere, so why on Earth have I not placed an order? Seriously, Magda. There’s just so much to choose from, it’s overwhelmingly exciting. But, luckily Ipsy had my back and made the jump on the bandwagon for me. It’s a gorgeous rose gold coppery color with a metallic finish. The swatch set almost instantly and didn’t move when I rubbed my finger across. I can’t wait to use this! I feel as though this color would compliment my green eyes really well.
Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Sample in ‘Matt Moskowitz’ ($42 eyeshadow palette) 🐾
- Never have I ever tried anything from The Balm. I know, what’s wrong with me again? Minus an eyeliner that I did get in an ipsy bag months ago, but I haven’t used (who am I?). Although, this time, it’s exciting. An eyeshadow- woo! Straight from the Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow palette. Very pretty deep plum shade. Matte of course, but you do have to build up the color twice from my first experience. Maybe it’ll perform differently on the eyes. Again, purples really compliment green eyes, so I can’t wait to play with this. Cute men and eyeshadow all in one? The Balm, I love you.
‘Tini Beauty Pink-Tini Satin Lip Color ($12 full size) 🐾✅
- I’ll confess, even though my skin is oily, I envy women who can use cream products. They just scream natural, fresh and easy to me, which is what I desire in a beauty routine. This cute ‘liptini’ is a smooth, almost like Vaseline/Aquaphor, stain and smells like sweet sugar. It’s not a sticky feeling, though it does have a slight tack to it, but is easy to blend. Not oily either and I love that this is a multi-purpose product that can go on the lips for quick moisture and/or cheeks for a natural flush. Can’t wait to see how this performs. It’s cruelty-free, paraben free AND vegan… triple threat!
Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer ($10 sample) (unknown cruelty-free status)
- This product has the cutest name doesn’t it? I sure do have a lot of boo boo’s to cover up right now. My face is having a week if you catch my drift. Swatching this on my hand, it is really light and pinky (as pictured). While I do have light skin (apparently not as pale as I thought, go me) I have neutral/yellow skin undertone. So, automatically I don’t think this will fit my skin. Also, it seems like it’s one of those concealers that clings to the dryness of a blemish. Maybe I’m being too harsh before even trying it, but that’s my first impression!
- Perfect timing, Ipsy! If you caught my drift earlier, I said my skin has been having a week. That dreadful week. And, oddly it’s been unusually dry. To be fair, it has been chilly these past few days where I live so my skin is just drinking up all my oil and breaking out. I’ve been looking to incorporate face mask in my routine recently so these couldn’t come at a better time! I will definitely try these out soon and update later. I’m sensing a pamper night in my future.
That’s it! Safe to say this month’s bag was a big hit. 4 (technically 5 with second face mask) full-size items and 4/5 are cruelty-free with one vegan. How did you like your Ipsy this month? Thanks for reading today’s post, friends. Have a great rest of your week, it’s almost over!